"Rome wasn't built in a day, but they were laying bricks every hour." James Clear
Small steps add up, and checklists help:
- Track Steps
- Order Steps
- Integrate Steps
- Achieve a Larger Goal
Check, Check, Check, and Check.
The Goal of Green Cleaning (GC) is to remove contaminants from the indoor environment to protect people, planet, and, yes, organizational and business interests.
GC Checklists democratize achievement by making the right steps, the right stuff, possible for anyone.
Need more convincing?
Consider how smart people use checklists:
- Pilots and astronauts use them before, during and after flight.
- Doctors, nurses, and anesthesiologists use checklists to perform complex procedures.
- Master chefs use them to train junior chefs to cook the perfect souffle.
What else is cooking? For one thing, planet Earth. Scientists agree both climate change through human-induced warming, and accelerating species loss, are critical.
What can we do?
Simply: Our Part. Checklists make it easier.
Defining and standardizing Green Cleaning checklists is made simpler through the Green Cleaning Audit (GCA) process and help from Performa Consultants. GreenCleanAudit.com provides survey software to create electronic task and checklists.
Beyond listing tasks, checklists can:
Help schedule and itemize worker training.
Lay out discussion topics (e.g., dusting, vacuuming, restroom cleaning) to determine customer satisfaction.
Assign task quality ratings.
List steps to prevent slip and fall, other injuries.
Itemize aspects of your Green Cleaning policy, plan, and training programs.
Outline and track improvement, safety, and savings.
Help with onboarding workers by standardizing procedures.
So, let's get started. Reach out to us and we will help you:
- Use simple checklists as timesaving, training tools.
- Protect your health and that of workers and building occupants.
- Achieve peace-of-mind by doing the right thing for your business and our planet.