NOTICE - NON-SERVICE FOR EEA CITIZENS
Due to a recent European Court of Justice ruling regarding the EU-US Privacy Shield program, we are unable to support the Performa eSolutions service for EEA citizens and residents. Because UK residents are also protected by GDPR until the end of the transition period, UK residents are also included. We hope that the regulatory bodies can continue talks to arrive at a compliance framework that will work for all.
We are working to identify our EEA customers, notify them of the pending deletion, and refund previous purchases where appropriate.
If you are an EEA citizen or your data is subject to the privacy rules of the European Union, please do not create an account at this time.
If you have any questions or have an affected account, please email us
What type of data is collected?
We collect two types of information that are available to us: (1) User account information and usage data collected automatically and (2) User managed information you provide within the application that is optionally synced to our servers.
User account information and usage data collected automatically:
Referred to as "User Account Information" in this document. Performa eSolutions acts as a controller of this data.
To create a Performa eSolutions user Account, a user must provide an e-mail address that acts as the unique username for their account. They must also provide a password that will be used to login to the Performa eSolutions service.
As both a free and paid service, Performa eSolutions will store your current subscription information; including your subscription end date and log of previous purchases.
- Cookies and similar technologies:
- We (or our service providers) may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Service including, clear GIFs, "tags", "scripts", and "cookies". We use both, session and persistent cookies: a session cookie disappears after you close your browser; a persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. We may also use, collect, and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5). Performa eSolutions uses these technologies for continuity of presentation across platforms and authorization. These technologies are used to provide the intended educational Service and not for any other commercial or marketing purposes.
- Device information
- We collect device-specific information such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Service is performing and improve Performa eSolutions for you on your particular device.
- Log Information
- Like most online services, when you use our Service, we automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. Examples include things like:
- Details of how you used our Service, such as your activity on the Service, and the frequency and duration of your visits to the Performa eSolutions Website or Performa eSolutions Apps.
- IP Address
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
How does Performa eSolutions protect and secure my information?
Your Performa eSolutions account is secured by a username (consisting of a valid e-mail address) and a password that you generate. You can help us protect your account against unauthorized access by selecting a unique password and keeping your password secret at all times.
The security of your personal information is very important. We have implemented technology and operational processes to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure or access to personal information. This includes:
Engineering decisions are made with security as a primary requirement;
Periodic reviews of operation and technical processes with an eye towards current threat and security best- practices;
All User Managed Data is encrypted while in transit (SSL/TLS) and while at rest on Performa eSolutions servers (AES-256); All passwords are stored and transmitted securely. Passwords are never stored in plain text. Instead they are salted and one-way hashed using current encryption libraries.
Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of data information systems we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Outages, attacks, human error, system failure, unauthorized use or other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. If we learn of a security breach, we will attempt to notify you electronically with seventy-two (72) hours of identifying the breach so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Can I opt-out of providing information?
User Account Information
If you do want us to stop maintaining data for your account, please see 'How can I delete my account?' below.
How can I manage my personal information?
User Managed Information:
All records of User Managed Data may be viewed and edited, including deletion, by you through the mobile application and website interfaces. The mobile application and websites also allow viewing and exporting of all User Managed Information.
User Account Information
User Account Information
Free accounts, which include accounts with expired subscriptions, that have been dormant, defined as non-paid accounts with no syncing activity, login, or changed data records in the previous 180 days, will be removed from the Performa eSolutions servers and backups within 60 days. We will attempt to email you before this removal occurs.
We will not remove active accounts or accounts with a valid subscription unless instructed to do so by you.
What communications will I receive from Performa eSolutions?
If you are registered a Performa eSolutions user, provided an e-mail address to us, or otherwise opted-in to receive communications from us; we may send you messages and updates regarding your account, including privacy and security notices, updates regarding the Service, and information regarding products, features, or services from Performa eSolutions. These communications may include push notifications and e-mail. If you have an account with us, we will use your e-mail address to contact you for customer service purposes, or for any legal matters that arise in the course of business.
How will Performa eSolutions notify me of changes to this policy?
How can I contact Performa eSolutions with questions?
Performa eSolutions LLC
1152 Cedar Ridge Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901